Nanoscale Science and Engineering Education (NSEE) is rapidly developing
worldwide. National initiatives have been launched in every region of the world to boost nano-literacy
for all citizens and address the demand for a well-trained nanotechnology workforce. The 2008
Global NSEE Workshop will showcase best practices, generate new ideas, and strengthen ties among
NSEE professionals from around the world.
Date: November 13-14, 2008 (Please see
agenda for early check-in times)
Location: Near Washington, DC at the Key Bridge Marriott Hotel in Arlington,
- Hearing keynote speeches and panel discussions from experts
- Break-out sessions and networking to learn best practices in NSEE
- Joining an international dialogue on how NSEE can prepare future generations to address global challenges
- Creating global collaborations and networking partners
How to Participate:
- This workshop is by invitation only. If you are interested in participating, please contact
- Prospective participants include: Educators, Nanoscience Researchers, Informal Education
Experts, Outreach Coordinators, Policy Makers, Funding Agencies and Industry.
- Limited number of stipends are available for travel and lodging.
- More information